Once you've set up your folders on the Portal, you can upload the file(s) you want to share:
- Select the Files tab in the Portal interface
- Navigate to the folder where you want to put the file(s) (to learn how to navigate folders, see Managing Folders)
- Click Upload Files
- Click Add Files to select files to upload
- Select one or more files
- To add more files from other locations, click Add Files again; continue until you've selected all of the files you want to upload
- Select Shared With > Users
- Set the default permissions for the file(s)
- Click Start Upload to upload the file(s)
- As soon as the upload completes, the file(s) will appear in the Portal
If you haven't already done so, you should now share the folder of files with a client (guest).
IMPORTANT: The original file on your machine and the copy in the Portal are not linked to each other. The Portal holds an independent copy of the file.