Setup Files and Updates
FileCenter 11 is now available! Note that it requires a new key (see below). See what's new »
Use these downloads to install or update your program.
IMPORTANT: All of the FileCenter products run in the same interface but require separate licenses and keys. Use the same installer for all of them – even if you only use one of the products.
You Must Be Current on Maintenance
Each version 11 product is available to users who have a current Maintenance plan for that product.
If you'd like to renew your Maintenance to ensure you have access to the latest updates, Contact Sales.
If you need to purchase an upgrade for Version 11, please Contact Sales.
Need an Older Version?
- If you use BOTH FileCenter and FileConvert always update BOTH products.
- Use the same setup file for updating your product or for installing it fresh.
- Use the same setup file for all editions: Standard, Professional, or Pro Plus.
- These updates can be installed on top of an older version (unless you have been told to uninstall first).
- If you are installing on a new computer, you will need your Product Key. If you have lost your key, contact Customer Service.
Download Free Trials – Try FileCenter or FileConvert free, no feature limitations!